| Last Update: 5/7/15
Your First Name of: Yrah
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Others may often find you reserved and aloof, when actually you desire love and understanding. This name creates a withdrawn, reserved nature. You feel very alone at times and find it difficult to merge with others in a happy, relaxed manner. You find much happiness in the outdoors.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You could suffer with head tension, or any weakness relative to the heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your first name, Yrah, makes you self-reliant, creative in practical ways, and an independent diligent worker.
- You work best alone making your own decisions as it is not always easy for you to respond to the advice and direction of others as you feel the need to be in control.
- You enjoy the simple pleasures of life especially activities that take you outdoors.
- You have a few good friends who enjoy similar activities.
- Living much within your own thoughts and finding it challenging to communicate easily with others, you are, at times, too candid and honest in your assessment of situations.
- You feel this separation from others and would give anything to be always lighthearted and friendly instead of serious and shy.
- This influence of this name can adversely affect the health of the heart and lungs because of self-consciousness, sensitivity, and lack of verbal expression.
- Tension also centres in the head affecting either the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth.
- Although the name Yrah creates the urge to be original and self-reliant, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses heart, lungs, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
A Few Testimonials
"In all of the research that I have done on my name and the meaning
behind it, I have never found more accurate, insightful, and informative details anywhere else! I was amazed with the
spot-on descriptions of my characteristics and enlightened by the thoughtful concepts that the Society Of Kabalarians showed me in
regard to where my characteristics could best take me. I truly enjoyed this report and am exceedingly
glad I participated in it.
- Pamela Plummer
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.