Your First Name of: Fameeza
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Although your first name of Fameeza has created an expressive, fun-loving nature, it has not produced the qualities necessary for a full and complete life.
- You have always been a happy person, and, desiring to see others happy as well, you strive to inspire others, which you do most effectively through an engaging sense of humour.
- You are fond of surprises and are quick to respond to spontaneous invitations which promise a good time, particularly when they relieve you of a boring task.
- Your dislike for monotony and routine, often means that you do not finish the things you start.
- A natural rhythm, a sense of colour harmony, and creative ability contribute to a flair for composition and artistic and musical expression.
- Expression comes easily to you; in fact, you should learn to control it and discipline your expression.
- You are not practical where money matters are concerned, your theory being that money is there to be spent.
- You are kind and generous, and will fill a need when you see it; at times, others take advantage of your generosity.
- The most serious drawback of the influence of this name is in the strong emotional feelings that it produces, which are difficult to control and create lack of stability in your thinking or in your affairs.
- A craving for sweet foods could cause skin conditions or liver problems.
- You would find it difficult to control your desires and could over-indulge in your pleasures.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
In your free Name and Birth Date Report you will find out about the powerful energies contained in your:
- first name
- last name
- combined names
- legal names
- business signatures
- life purpose and inner potential measured from your date of birth
Your report will be emailed to you as a link to a web document (with optional PDF download link) within 5 minutes.
There is a limit of 6 free reports sent to one email address. To order more than 6,
become a Premium Subscriber, click here.
We are Going to Tell You
- Are your names preventing your success and happiness in life?
- Are your names the best for your inner potential?
- Whether you should consider making a name change?
Why is this Name and Birthdate Report Free?
The Name Report is free so you can prove the validity of the Kabalarian principles and to
introduce you to our paid Balanced Name Recommendation service
and on-line courses.
Security of Your Names and Birthdate
The names and birthdate you give us are used only in the preparation of your Name and Birthdate Report.
We do not share or give this information to anyone.
As well, the information you send us is sent in an encrypted form over a secure internet connection to our server and is totally protected.
If you are under 18 be sure to obtain your parent(s) or guardian(s) permission before you send any personal information to us.
Important Notes on Entering your Names in the Form Below
Do not enter explanatory notes after the
name or enter multiple names in one box. For example:
||Legal First Name:
|Wrong||Legal First Name:
||Mike (only at work)|
|Wrong||Legal First Name:
||Mike or Michael|
If you enter a note/explanation after the name it will
be incorrectly analyzed as part of the name.
Middle names do not affect your personality unless you are called by a middle name.
If you have a middle name and are called by that name, put it in a separate box as a Nickname or a Most Used Name.
In each box only put in a single name unless it is a combined name such as in a hyphenated last name, i.e. Johnson-Brown.
Free Name and Birth Date Report Order Form
We Are Here To Help
We thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you further about the Kabalarian Philosophy after you have read your free Name and Birth Date Report.
If you require further assistance, please call our head office using our toll free number of 1-866-489-1188
(or 604-263-9551 outside of North America.)
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.