| Last Update: 5/5/15
Your First Name of: Akramah
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You enjoy fun, laughter and congenial association. This name also gives you an appreciation of art, music, drama, or any of the many forms of expression in the arts. Since you are quick and fluent in your expression, you have to guard against boastfulness or dominating a situation.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You are likely a big eater, requiring heavy foods to satisfy your appetite. Overeating can affect the bloodstream, causing it to become overheated. In turn, skin problems could result. There could also be weaknesses in the generative organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your first name of Akramah has given you the vision and foresight to be able to organize others and to hold positions of responsibility with poise and self-confidence.
- This name creates an optimistic outlook on life and favourable conditions in your personal affairs.
- You have the ability to express your thoughts and ideas, and you are friendly, likeable, and generous.
- You enjoy fun, laughter and congenial association.
- This name also gives you an appreciation of art, music, drama, or any of the many forms of expression in the arts.
- Since you are quick and fluent in your expression, you have to guard against boastfulness or dominating a situation.
- You are likely a big eater, requiring heavy foods to satisfy your appetite.
- Overeating can affect the bloodstream, causing it to become overheated.
- In turn, skin problems could result.
- There could also be weaknesses in the generative organs.
- The name Akramah creates the urge to be self-expressive and responsible, but it can cause an argumentative, impulsive, and extravagant nature if it is not combined with a balanced last name.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and reproductive organs.
A Few Testimonials
"In all of the research that I have done on my name and the meaning
behind it, I have never found more accurate, insightful, and informative details anywhere else! I was amazed with the
spot-on descriptions of my characteristics and enlightened by the thoughtful concepts that the Society Of Kabalarians showed me in
regard to where my characteristics could best take me. I truly enjoyed this report and am exceedingly
glad I participated in it.
- Pamela Plummer
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.