Your First Name of: Liack
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
In all your work and activities you are inclined to be rather unsystematic and disorderly. These characteristics spoil stability, progress, and accumulation, even though you may put forth intense effort. Tension and frustration exact a heavy toll on your peace of mind and nervous system. You are often preoccupied with the desires and demands of the moment. Temper and indulgence could become serious problems in your life.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Your health could suffer through disorders affecting the nervous system. Tension centering in the head could affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, and teeth.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- The first name of Liack creates an intense personal nature.
- Your feelings and emotional desires are strong and consequently you are an individual, determined, strong-willed person.
- Your creative nature and ambition drive you to pursue success to the extent that you jeopardize your personal well-being.
- There is a tendency for you to dominate others.
- You are too certain of yourself, and you are not open to the views of others or responsive to their desires or needs.
- Also, this name does not incorporate qualities that enable you to be diplomatic and to compromise.
- In all your work and activities you are inclined to be rather unsystematic and disorderly.
- These characteristics spoil stability, progress, and accumulation, even though you may put forth intense effort.
- Tension and frustration exact a heavy toll on your peace of mind and nervous system.
- You are often preoccupied with the desires and demands of the moment.
- Temper and indulgence could become serious problems in your life.
- Your health could suffer through disorders affecting the nervous system.
- Tension centring in the head could affect the eyes, ears, sinuses, and teeth.
- Although the name Liack creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that it causes an emotional intensity and a dominating nature that is hard to control.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.