Your First Name of: Nethus
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You are strongly independent and would be happiest when working without supervision, preferably in your own business where you have the challenge of "standing or falling" by your own decisions. A good material standard of living is of utmost importance to you and you are careful to select only the best quality in all your purchases. You enjoy the responsibility of home and family, and you appreciate a settled environment. You may fail, however, to express the little gestures of affection and appreciation that would mean so much to those close to you.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Any physical weaknesses relative to this name would show in the generative organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- The name of Nethus creates a mature, self-possessed, and responsible nature.
- You are an organizer and leader who exercises sound and fair judgment in all your dealings, both business and personal.
- The name is a very practical influence, causing you to take your responsibilities seriously.
- At times it is difficult for you to see the lighter or more humourous side of a situation because of your serious attitude.
- Your highly capable and efficient nature make it difficult for some people to approach you.
- Although you desire to serve your fellow man, you may at times lack tolerance for those who are less self-assured and whose approach to life is not as positive and optimistic as your own.
- You are strongly independent and would be happiest when working without supervision, preferably in your own business where you have the challenge of "standing or falling" by your own decisions.
- A good material standard of living is of utmost importance to you and you are careful to select only the best quality in all your purchases.
- You enjoy the responsibility of home and family, and you appreciate a settled environment.
- You may fail, however, to express the little gestures of affection and appreciation that would mean so much to those close to you.
- Although the name Nethus creates executive ambitions, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, worry, and mental tension.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.