Is the Name of Nhel Helping or Hurting You?
All names are not equal. The names you use create your life experiences.
Find out how all the names you use and the energy they create have shaped your life in
free Name and Birth Date Report. Life can be better, find out how.
- Your first name of Nhel has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.
- You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.
- You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.
- Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.
- Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.
- Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.
- The tasks or activities you enjoy the most allow some form of creative or artistic expression.
- You will never tolerate a situation where your independence and individuality are curtailed.
- Conditions in your personal life can change very quickly to turmoil any time you are challenged, or when there is any friction or misunderstanding, because you can be very caustic and outspoken.
- There is an element of idealism in this name which makes you generous toward those who are less fortunate than yourself, and also causes you to uphold the rights of others.
- This name creates an over-sensitive nature that allows your emotions to be unduly aroused.
- You are apt to be indulgent in eating rich, quick-energy foods, which you crave because your nervous system becomes depleted of vitality.
- Ailments of the liver and a weak back could result.
Do You Want Something Better?
You have a unique inner potential. With your first breath, a spiritual essence and purpose became a part of you and gave you life, caused your heart to beat, and your systems to work, and activated your physical growth. Your particular date of birth determines your unique core purpose, the reason for your life, and the pathway you should follow for ultimate happiness.
Whether your inner potential fully expresses depends upon the names you use!
Are the Names You Use Holding You Back?
Find out how your life is influenced by all the names you have used. We will analyze your unique inner potential from your date of birth and the names you use in your free Name and Birth Date Report:
- Mental/personality strengths and weaknesses
- Material and financial success
- Key issues in your life that might be holding you back
- Personal happiness
- Ability to create long-term relationships
- Ability to fulfil your inner potential as measured by the date of birth
Why Request your Free Name Report?
The first step in improving your life is to understand why all the names you names use are such a compelling force. A free Name and Birth Date Report will show the effect of all the names you have used:
- first name
- last name
- combined names
- legal names
- business signatures
- previous names
All the Names You Use Are Important
The reason for the form below being comprehensive is that all the names you use or have used have impacted your personality and have shaped the conditions in your life. For us to give you the best analysis, and for you to understand the full importance of this principle, complete all the names which apply to you. If you do leave something out you can revise your free Name and Birth Date Report later. We do not share or give this information to anyone.
Your Name Report will be emailed to you within 5 minutes.
Order Form - Name and Birth Date Report
We Are Here To Help
We thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you further about the Kabalarian Philosophy after you have read your Name and Birth Date Report. If you require further assistance, please call our head office using our toll free number of 1-866-489-1188 (or 604-263-9551 outside of North America.)
Thought for the Day