Your First Name of: Nomakia
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Many friendships are lost because of your directness. Those in close association complain that you are not inclined to observe and return acts of kindness, compassion, or affection. You would be a firm parent and your children would be well-disciplined, but you would find it difficult to get close to them and to show compassion and affection.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Weaknesses in your health affect the senses of the head, causing eye, ear or sinus trouble and the generative organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your name of Nomakia gives you the desire for success and financial accumulation and the confidence and drive to go after your ambitions, regardless of obstacles.
- Your thinking revolves around business and ways of making money, rather than on music, art, drama, or philosophy.
- You start new endeavours and incorporate new ideas, but seldom if ever receive the full benefits and financial accumulation for your efforts.
- You tend to feel very frustrated in being unable to realize your ambitions fully.
- An extremely independent and self-sufficient person, you dislike taking orders or advice from anyone.
- You believe in speaking directly and to the point, so you are candid and abrupt.
- Many friendships are lost because of your directness.
- Those in close association complain that you are not inclined to observe and return acts of kindness, compassion, or affection.
- You would be a firm parent and your children would be well-disciplined, but you would find it difficult to get close to them and to show compassion and affection.
- Weaknesses in your health affect the senses of the head, causing eye, ear or sinus trouble and the generative organs.
- Although the name Nomakia creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.