Your First Name of: Sakon
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
While your name gives you a clever, deep mind, you feel and sense much that you do not fully understand. As it is not easy for you to share your deeper thoughts and ideals with others, you are inclined to choose the association of those few friends with whom you feel the most at ease and with whom you can enjoy companionship in a contemplative mood without feeling pressure for verbal communication.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Physical weaknesses arise from tension affecting the heart and respiratory organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- The name of Sakon has given you good business ability and a high regard for proper standards of conduct.
- You have an appreciation for good music, literature, art, drama, and philosophy, and you could be creative in those fields.
- An outdoor life also appeals to you and you could find much enjoyment in the beauties of nature.
- In the business world, your reserve and outward placidity command respect for your authority.
- However, in your personal life, this reserve and reticence are often mistaken for coldness and lack of feeling, with the result that others find it difficult to understand you.
- While your name gives you a clever, deep mind, you feel and sense much that you do not fully understand.
- As it is not easy for you to share your deeper thoughts and ideals with others, you are inclined to choose the association of those few friends with whom you feel the most at ease and with whom you can enjoy companionship in a contemplative mood without feeling pressure for verbal communication.
- Physical weaknesses arise from tension affecting the heart and respiratory organs.
- Although the name Sakon creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.