Your First Name of: Sophia
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness. You are fond of outdoor sports, where you can find an outlet for your nervous energy. Impulsiveness could bring frequent accidents and unfortunate happenings into your life. You do not like to be restricted or to have your freedom curtailed in any way. You find it difficult to control your thoughts and could swing in moods from one extreme to the other. Your speech can become very critical and sarcastic when you are frustrated or crossed.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
This name creates a weakness in the heart, lungs, and bronchial area, and could cause heart trouble, pneumonia, asthma, or tuberculosis. It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your first name of Sophia has given you an eagerness for knowledge and an intense desire to do something worthwhile in life.
- Being clever, imaginative, and analytical, you do very well in the activities that hold your attention.
- You long for freedom from restrictions and for outlets for your restless qualities, and cannot tolerate drudgery and monotony.
- It is not easy for you to take advice, subsequently; you tend to work alone or independently.
- You suffer inner turmoil and moods at times especially when you feel misunderstood, and being extremely sensitive, you are easily hurt and offended.
- Your quiet intensity is difficult for others to understand and thus, you are on guard for fear of being ridiculed or criticized.
- Loving the outdoors, you enjoy outside activities and the beauty of nature in its many facets.
- Many people do not realize that you have a depth to your nature resulting from having thought a lot about life in many facets.
- It also creates tension in the nervous system, particularly the solar plexus and stomach, causing nervous indigestion and relative conditions.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.