| Last Update: 5/6/15
Your First Name of: Juan
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
It is difficult for you to be spontaneous and affectionate with those close to you, as suitable words and actions do not come to mind quickly. In association your tendency to state your mind simply and clearly, without diplomacy or finesse, can lead to awkwardness or embarrassment.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Your fondness for excess quantities of heavy, starchy foods could cause stomach or intestinal disorders; you could also suffer with head tension, affecting the eyes, ears, sinus, throat, or loss of hair.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- The name of Juan indicates you are a diligent and persevering worker who enjoys a routine occupation where you can do a job well and finish what you start.
- You like to work at your own speed, without pressure, as you prefer to take your time to work step by step in your own way.
- You could become frustrated and thwarted in your efforts if too many changes or disruptions occur.
- Also, you do not appreciate people enforcing new methods or ideas on you, as you like to examine all the details before making changes.
- It is difficult for you to be spontaneous and affectionate with those close to you, as suitable words and actions do not come to mind quickly.
- In association your tendency to state your mind simply and clearly, without diplomacy or finesse, can lead to awkwardness or embarrassment.
- Your fondness for excess quantities of heavy, starchy foods could cause stomach or intestinal disorders; you could also suffer with head tension, affecting the eyes, ears, sinus, throat, or loss of hair.
- Although the name Juan creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and tension or accidents to the head.
A Few Testimonials
"In all of the research that I have done on my name and the meaning
behind it, I have never found more accurate, insightful, and informative details anywhere else! I was amazed with the
spot-on descriptions of my characteristics and enlightened by the thoughtful concepts that the Society Of Kabalarians showed me in
regard to where my characteristics could best take me. I truly enjoyed this report and am exceedingly
glad I participated in it.
- Pamela Plummer
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.