Your First Name of: Cassandane
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
There is a tendency for you to possess and control those closest to you, and, as a result, you would suffer with shattered ideals and losses in the affections. Your feelings are very strong and you have difficulty in controlling your temper. You must fight to overcome an inclination to indulge in the pleasures of life. You appreciate good food and may even be considered a connoisseur of fine foods.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
This name creates a weakness in the female organs of the body. You could also suffer with nervous disorders or goitre.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- The name of Cassandane has given you a strong desire for a high standard of living.
- From a very early age, your ambitions have been directed toward the accumulation of material wealth.
- However, you have a generous side to your nature as well, and like to share what you have with others.
- You have an empathy for the problems of others, particularly on social or economic issues, and you would gain satisfaction doing work of a humanitarian nature.
- You have a clever mind and must have an interest outside the home to be happy.
- Because of your interest in business and the affairs of the world, you find it easy to converse with all types of people.
- There is a tendency for you to possess and control those closest to you, and, as a result, you would suffer with shattered ideals and losses in the affections.
- Your feelings are very strong and you have difficulty in controlling your temper.
- You must fight to overcome an inclination to indulge in the pleasures of life.
- You appreciate good food and may even be considered a connoisseur of fine foods.
- This name creates a weakness in the female organs of the body.
- You could also suffer with nervous disorders or goitre.
- Although the name Cassandane creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and nervous system.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.