| Last Update: 5/28/15
Your First Name of: Oveda
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
In your desire to gain the favour of others and to keep peace, because you abhor friction, you change your opinion to agree with those at hand. It is easy for you to express love and affection, but you would have to watch that your emotional nature does not get the better of you and lead you to indiscretions which you would later regret.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
A desire for sweet, rich foods could create skin problems, overweight, or you could suffer weakness across the back, or possibly a liver ailment.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- The name of Oveda creates an easy-going, good-natured personality, meeting and mixing easily.
- You appreciate the company of others, to the point that you do not like to be by yourself for very long.
- You are gifted with natural expression, both verbal and musical, but you would find it tedious to study music and practice theory.
- Anything that involves concentration or just plain hard work, you prefer to avoid as best you can.
- Although you have many creative, original ideas, procrastination is your worst enemy because you can seldom make decisions and carry them out.
- In your desire to gain the favour of others and to keep peace, because you abhor friction, you change your opinion to agree with those at hand.
- It is easy for you to express love and affection, but you would have to watch that your emotional nature does not get the better of you and lead you to indiscretions which you would later regret.
- A desire for sweet, rich foods could create skin problems, overweight, or you could suffer weakness across the back, or possibly a liver ailment.
- The name Oveda creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, but we point out that it causes procrastination and lack of confidence, and thus you are unable to realize your goals and ambitions.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and fluid systems.
A Few Testimonials
"In all of the research that I have done on my name and the meaning
behind it, I have never found more accurate, insightful, and informative details anywhere else! I was amazed with the
spot-on descriptions of my characteristics and enlightened by the thoughtful concepts that the Society Of Kabalarians showed me in
regard to where my characteristics could best take me. I truly enjoyed this report and am exceedingly
glad I participated in it.
- Pamela Plummer
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.