Your First Name of: Pulelehua
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Difficulty in coming to important decisions and a degree of passivity do not allow you the concentration and application required to attain positions of responsibility. Your emotional nature at times does not allow you to be strictly impersonal in your relationships, and you experience entanglements that could prove awkward and embarrassing.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
This name could affect your health through the kidneys, lower back, female trouble, poor circulation, or over-stoutness.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your name of Pulelehua has given you the desire for the best that money can buy: good clothes and refined surroundings, all the finer things of life, although you might be inclined to get things through the influence of others rather than through hard work.
- You always strive to create a good impression.
- You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel.
- You could do well in public relations work.
- You have a good business sense, but tend to procrastinate and get involved with people who could interfere with your carrying your endeavours to a proper close.
- Although you have many good plans, can visualize their workings, and have the best of intentions, planning is often as far as you get.
- Difficulty in coming to important decisions and a degree of passivity do not allow you the concentration and application required to attain positions of responsibility.
- Your emotional nature at times does not allow you to be strictly impersonal in your relationships, and you experience entanglements that could prove awkward and embarrassing.
- This name could affect your health through the kidneys, lower back, female trouble, poor circulation, or over-stoutness.
- Although the name Pulelehua creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and fluid systems.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.