Your First Name of: Juben
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You are matter-of-fact in your attitude to things, not easily swayed by others, nor overly compassionate to the suffering of others. You are an ambitious person, have expensive tastes, appreciate quality in all things, and desire to have the best money can buy. You are inclined to judge things according to their material value.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Weaknesses in the health through the use of this name could affect the heart or bronchial area, or cause problems relative to the generative organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- The name of Juben has made you rather reserved and, at times, secretive about your personal affairs.
- As a result, people find it difficult to understand you and you suffer through loneliness.
- You are interested in understanding life along scientific, religious, and philosophical lines.
- Also, you derive much enjoyment from reading and from being out in nature.
- At times, you find it easier to express your thoughts in writing, rather than verbally.
- You are astute regarding the value of money, have good business judgment, and can drive a hard bargain if such is required.
- This name has not allowed you to express fully the softer, more spontaneous qualities of your nature because of its practical business attributes.
- You are matter-of-fact in your attitude to things, not easily swayed by others, nor overly compassionate to the suffering of others.
- You are an ambitious person, have expensive tastes, appreciate quality in all things, and desire to have the best money can buy.
- You are inclined to judge things according to their material value.
- Weaknesses in the health through the use of this name could affect the heart or bronchial organs, or cause problems relative to the generative organs.
- Although the name Juben creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.