Your First Name of: Xenio
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You enjoy associating with others, and would not be happy living or working alone. This name tends to make you dependent upon others, and you find it difficult to face issues or important decisions without relying upon others for advice and encouragement. This name undermines positivity, with the result that you can be influenced against your better judgment. You find it difficult to say "no" and mean it.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
This name is not conducive to good health, and tends to engender the desire for heavy foods, for example, excessive protein and carbohydrates. You could suffer with problems relative to the fluid functions or intestinal tract, swelling of the legs and ankles, or over-stoutness.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your first name, Xenio, creates a friendly, sensitive, and practical nature.
- You gravitate to positions where there is stability, security and opportunities to work with others to make steady progress.
- You could be very skilful in dealing with technical and mechanical matters.
- You appreciate details, precision, and system and order.
- These qualities, however, can make you too fussy, from time to time, over inconsequential matters.
- You do not take to changes easily and can be quietly stubborn.
- You do rely on the support and encouragement of others as there is an underlying lack of confidence with this name.
- For the same reason, many times you procrastinate over making decisions.
- You could suffer with problems relative to the fluid functions or intestinal tract such as constipation, growths, swelling of the legs and ankles or over-stoutness.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.