Your First Name of: Deandra
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
With acquaintances and strangers, you tend to be reticent and reserved. Your friends never know whether they will find you friendly and charming or lost in introspection. When unhappy or disappointed, you can be moody and temperamental, feeling misunderstood and unappreciated. You will go out of your way to help others, and find it difficult to say "no" and mean it. Others impose on your generosity at times.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You enjoy sweets and starchy foods. Over-indulgence could cause a weak back, skin conditions or arthritis later in life. The heart and lungs could also be affected at stressful times.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your first name of Deandra makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative.
- You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields.
- Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression.
- Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest.
- You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities.
- A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.
- With acquaintances and strangers, you tend to be reticent and reserved.
- Your friends never know whether they will find you friendly and charming or lost in introspection.
- When unhappy or disappointed, you can be moody and temperamental, feeling misunderstood and unappreciated.
- You will go out of your way to help others, and find it difficult to say "no" and mean it.
- Others impose on your generosity at times.
- You enjoy sweets and starchy foods.
- Over-indulgence could cause a weak back, skin conditions or arthritis later in life.
- The heart and lungs could also be affected at stressful times.
- Although the name Deandra creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and fluid systems.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.