Your First Name of: Fadma
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You are easily hurt and offended, and can suffer with moods of depression. You want the best, but lack the confidence and aggressiveness to materialize your desires. Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things undone until the last moment when you are forced to take action.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment. This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the respiratory organs, or the kidneys.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your name of Fadma creates an idealistic, sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the refinements of life.
- You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.
- You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.
- You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.
- It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.
- A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.
- You are easily offended, and can suffer with moods of depression.
- You want the best, but lack the confidence and aggressiveness to materialize your desires.
- Procrastination is a weakness, for so often you are inclined to avoid issues and to leave things undone until the last moment when you are forced to take action.
- You are inclined to indulge in rich foods that lack proper nourishment.
- This name creates weaknesses in the heart, the respiratory organs, or the kidneys.
- Although the name Fadma creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.