Your First Name of: Aya
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You have many disappointments because of extending a helping hand to others in need, and then not receiving any acknowledgement or reciprocation for your generosity. After each experience, you have to guard against feelings of despondency and self-pity. You have high goals and ideals, but must incorporate more practicality, system, and concentration in order to materialize them. You live for affection and encouragement from others as these qualities help to give you confidence. You love deeply and must guard against being possessive and jealous.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
In health, this name affects the nervous system and also the fluid functions, giving rise to kidney or bladder weaknesses.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your first name of Aya has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression.
- With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfil your desires.
- Your emotional feelings are easily aroused and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature.
- You have many disappointments because of extending a helping hand to others in need, and then not receiving any acknowledgement or reciprocation for your generosity.
- After each experience, you have to guard against feelings of despondency and self-pity.
- You have high goals and ideals, but must incorporate more practicality, system, and concentration in order to materialize them.
- In health, this name affects the nervous system and also the fluid functions, giving rise to kidney or bladder weaknesses.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.