Your First Name of: Lauren
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You must learn to be tolerant of the weaknesses of others and be fair in your judgment, not measuring from your standard of practical thinking but recognizing the needs of others. You are generally good-natured, but may suffer with feelings of self-pity, particularly if your financial success is limited.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Use of this name would cause any health weaknesses to centre in the female generative organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your name of Lauren has brought you enjoyment in working with people in circumstances in which you can organize and direct their efforts, preferably in an executive position.
- You are self-expressive, philanthropic, clever, and ambitious.
- You like to specialize in whatever you undertake.
- This name gives you an optimistic outlook on life.
- You appreciate good quality in all things and want the best money can buy.
- You have big ideals and dreams about the things you would like but you are not always willing to put forth the necessary effort, particularly if it means being subservient to others or having to work in an unimportant, menial capacity.
- Position and means are important to you and, in order to create this impression of affluence, you will spend even when it is not prudent to do so.
- You like to give the impression that you have everything under control.
- You must learn to be tolerant of the weaknesses of others and be fair in your judgment, not measuring from your standard of practical thinking but recognizing the needs of others.
- You are generally good-natured, but may suffer with feelings of self-pity, particularly if your financial success is limited.
- Use of this name would cause any health weaknesses to centre in the female generative organs.
- Although the name Lauren creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and reproductive organs.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalls are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.