Top 12 Questions on Using a Balanced Name
We receive many questions on making a name change to a balanced name.
Below are the top 12 questions we are asked with an explanation of each one. With a practical understanding of the basic mathematical laws governing mind and potential, you can create progress in fulfilling your potential and purpose each day. Happy investigating!
1) With a balanced name will I lose the positive qualities of my existing names?
2) Would it be too difficult professionally for me to make a name change?
3) I identify with my name. Would the transition be too difficult?
4) Is it difficult to present a name change to business contacts, family, friends, and acquaintances?
5) Would it be a slap in my parents’ face to change my name?
6) Do I need to know more before making this change?
7) When I change my name to a balanced name, my wife changes hers, and we change our children's names, would we all have to have different last names?
8) Is it legally complicated to change my name?
9) Is it true that only people who are in financial trouble change their names?
10) Will I lose my memories and forget who I am?
11) “A name is a name.” Can't you make it work for you if you really want it to?
12) Am I too old for a name change?
Thought for the Day