We implore you not to choose baby names from the brief name summaries on the web site! You are creating your baby's mental future without taking into consideration the family name and the overall total influence of the names combined. Even a moderately balanced baby name combined with your last name can create an unfortunate destiny for your baby.
Choosing baby names based upon how they sound or feel is like throwing darts at a dart board blind-folded. It is often years before you see the full influence of the unbalanced name you have chosen for your child. An unbalanced baby name will be burden and limitation to your baby as the tensions and limitations develop. Why subject your baby to severe limitations needlessly, when you have the opportunity to give your baby a fully Balanced Name?
Anything less than a fully balanced baby name will create some degree of mental tension in thinking that will be a limiting factor in your baby's life. We cannot overstate how important this is to your baby's future. You have the unique opportunity to influence consciously your baby’s entire life constructively by choosing a properly Balanced Name.
Frequently Asked Questions about Baby Names
Explore how your baby name choice will affect the thinking, health, success and future happiness of your baby:
- Why should the baby names you choose be balanced baby names?
- Why should I not choose my baby names from the sample names on your site?
- What other factors, besides the balanced baby names, are important?
- Why does a baby respond to a name?
- Do you have to balance both the first name and the last name?
- Can a balanced baby name cure sickness in a baby?
- How do baby names create mind?
- Why are many of your baby name summaries for different names worded exactly the same? Is this a mistake?
Thought for the Day