This is not a mistake. The analyses are based on the mathematical formula or name combination of the specific name. This is derived by adding the vowels and consonants separately and totaling them together for a 3 digit formula. Therefore the name combination for many names is the same. Currently we have more than 700,000 names on our site. If you divide 700,000 by the 81 possible name combinations, you will see that it is possible to have over 8,600 names with the same mathematical formula.
To provide a complete, accurate analysis, we must consider all of the names used—first legal name, nicknames, last names (past and present), plus the date of birth. Once you obtain your own Name Report, you will recognize that it is amazingly accurate. In addition, the Name Report provides a detailed description of your inner nature, determined mathematically by the total of the month, day, and year of birth reduced to a single digit. If that inner potential quality of intelligence is not allowed to develop in your life, tensions, frustrations, destructive experiences, and possible health problems can develop.
Frequently Asked Questions about Baby Names
Explore how your baby name choice will affect the thinking, health, success and future happiness of your baby:
- Why should the baby names you choose be balanced baby names?
- Why should I not choose my baby names from the sample names on your site?
- What other factors, besides the balanced baby names, are important?
- Why does a baby respond to a name?
- Do you have to balance both the first name and the last name?
- Can a balanced baby name cure sickness in a baby?
- How do baby names create mind?
- Why are many of your baby name summaries for different names worded exactly the same? Is this a mistake?
Thought for the Day