Parents make the name choice and associate the name to the child through the invisible but compelling power of thought of which name is a part.
The baby immediately responds to energy or vibration of the name. As the child acquires language, the child's personality will becomes more definite and recognizable. A baby will respond very quickly to a new Balanced Name. Parents, who have changed their baby's unbalanced names to balanced names, recognize an immediate and constructive impact, such as an immediate relaxation and placidity that was seldom there before.
The name you give your baby is a powerful influence!
Frequently Asked Questions about Baby Names
Explore how your baby name choice will affect the thinking, health, success and future happiness of your baby:
- Why should the baby names you choose be balanced baby names?
- Why should I not choose my baby names from the sample names on your site?
- What other factors, besides the balanced baby names, are important?
- Why does a baby respond to a name?
- Do you have to balance both the first name and the last name?
- Can a balanced baby name cure sickness in a baby?
- How do baby names create mind?
- Why are many of your baby name summaries for different names worded exactly the same? Is this a mistake?
Thought for the Day