Top 100 Baby Names
The list of "Top 100 Baby Names" is an often-viewed resource on the
internet. You and your spouse may not be personally expecting a newborn
but chances are you know someone who is. The Kabalarian Philosophy
gives a valuable insight into the true effect of a name on a newborn.
We have compiled in one place the name descriptions of the top 100
male and female baby names. [jump to list]
We receive many telephone calls from concerned parents who want the
best for their children and want to give their children balanced names.
A balanced name, when harmonized to a child's date of birth, will
set in motion a pattern of constructive qualities of intelligence
that will be the foundation of the child's mind, personality, thinking
patterns, and nature. The last name is vital as well, and when combined
with the first name, creates the overall destiny and conditions that
the child will attract.
A balanced name given to your child will create expressive, happy,
generous, outgoing, giving, responsible, reliable, and stable qualities,
to name just a few. The fundamental purpose of a balanced name is
to create harmony between the baby's mind and the baby's inner potential.
Whatever your baby's inner purpose is, that potential will develop
with greater naturalness through a balanced name.
Click on a name below from the list of the top 100 baby names for
a brief analysis of each name. Don't be surprised when the description
shows weaknesses as well as strengths. Without knowing the principle
of how to create balance in a name, even the best sounding names can
unfortunately create detrimental qualities.
It is interesting to note that in the top 100 baby names, male and
female, there are only seven names out of 200 that
would be considered mathematically balanced for use as a first name,
and then **only** if the last name is sufficiently
balanced to work in harmony with the first name. All the other names
have definite limitations and health weaknesses. Remember, these descriptions
are only brief summaries.
If you know someone who is expecting a child send them the link to
this page on our site,[http://www.kabalarians.com/cfm/top-100-baby-names-NL.cfm]
so they can browse through the first names or better still; have them
order a free Name Report on a name they might be considering.
We strongly recommend that you do not choose a first name based
on these short name descriptions. Your baby's name must be in
harmony with both:
- the baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and the family's last name
Call us toll-free in North America at 1-866-489-1188
(International 604-263-9551) to discuss any of these names or other
names you are considering.
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family
name. Find out more with these four options:
- Your child is named ==> Obtain a detailed a free Name
- You have not chosen a name ==> Obtain a Balanced
Baby Name Package
- Call us toll-free in North America at 1-866-489-1188
- Read some of the FAQ's below for more information before you make
the critical decision on naming your child.
Give your child the best start in life with a balanced name in harmony
with your child's purpose.
Explore how your baby name choice will affect the thinking, health,
success and future happiness of your baby:
- Why should the baby names you choose be balanced
- Why should I not choose my baby names from the
sample names on your site?
- What other factors, besides the balanced baby
names, are important?
- How do you insure your baby the best opportunities
- Why does a baby respond to a name when he or
she cannot yet recognize it?
- Is this numerology?
- Can numerology influence my baby's success?
- Do you have to balance both the first name and
the last name?
- Can a balanced baby name cure sickness in a baby?
- Is this teaching compatible with my religion?
- How do baby names create mind?
- Why do we emphasize the importance of a baby
- What is the relationship of health to a name
choice for a baby?
- Can balanced baby names influence health?
- Does our thinking influence our health?
- Will balanced baby names guarantee complete
- Does changing one’s maiden name at marriage
have an influence on one’s life?
- Why are many of your baby name summaries for
different names worded exactly the same? Is this a mistake?
- How do baby names influence the baby’s destiny?